We believe that website redesign is much more than just graphics makeover and repositioning of components. It is also about improving website’s usability and functionality. Our team of creative designers and expert marketers renovate your website to unlock your business’ true potentials. Here is how we add value to your business with our website redesign services.
- We work toward aligning your website design with the core purpose of your business.
- Our creative team is capable of devising efficient methodologies to minimize the downtime.
- While redesigning websites, we ensure that every move and shift is towards a specific purpose.
- We redesign websites with unique UX-friendly layouts that convert visitors into customers.
- While redesigning, we minimize websites’ loading time to deliver a richer user experience.
- You get to choose from multiple design prototypes as per your website redesign requirements.
- We offer landing page optimization as an integrated part of our website redesign services.
Philosophy for website Redesign
Simple is Simply the Best
Most website redesigning companies these days work towards one and one purpose alone – to overwhelm visitors by putting lots of sophisticated graphics on websites. We believe that a good design portrays simplicity, not complexity. In first look, an overwhelming design might cath a few eyes, but in long term run as intuitive design is what works.
We offers perfect blend of appealing design and intuitive functionality with its website redesign services that is sure to perform wonders for business. And all this is clearly depicted in the projects we have worked on in past.
E-commerce Website Redesign
Ecommerce websites can’t rely on their product listing alone. The way products are displayed on these portals also has a major impact on customers’ buying decision. Especially, on impulse buyers.
Consider your own experience with a website with an old style layout. Not only it looks unappealing, but gives a feeling that the website has not been updated for a long time. Why would anyone like to byu things there?
Another major issue to fix in this context is cart abandonment. Your website should offer a seamless checkout process that enables users to make purchase easily in few clicks. Additionally, no breathing space on the product listing page also makes it harder for users to begin with the buying process.
Website Redesign for Mobile Users
If it Ain’t Mobile, It Ain’t Hit
If you are going for a website redesign, then make sure to have t responsive as well. Irrespective of the nature of your business and industry, you mus have your website optimized for mobile devices, having a non-responsive website means ignoring your mobile user which could turn out to be a huge loss for your business.
Is current responsive version of your website providing good experience to mobile users?
Having a responsive website is only the half solution. The responsive version of your website Must work flawlessly across digital devices with different screen sizes. All the important information and sections should be visible to users.